Attending ICSC/RECON 2018? Stop by Booth S281R & Talk to the Shopping Center Finance Experts
The team from Metropolitan Capital Advisors invites you to stop by our booth during ICSC/RECON 2018 May 20, 2018, thru May 22, 2018, to speak to our Shopping Center Finance Experts.
RECon is the world’s largest retail real estate convention with more than 37,000 attendees representing 58 countries who gather for power deal-making, endless networking, and innovative education.
This makes RECon the premier gathering place for retail real estate professionals to conduct a year’s worth of business in just three days! No other convention will give your company this unprecedented depth of exposure and reach.
Book a time to meet with our team at ICSC/RECON 2018 by sending them an email:
- Scott Lynn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunny Sajnani: email@example.com
- Todd McNeill: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brandon Wilhite: email@example.com
- Duke Dennis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Meet with MCA at ICSC/RECON 2018? We’ve Closed over $330 Million YTD in Transactions
We are experts at navigating the shopping center finance market. We’ve closed the following deals in the retail space:
- $5,430,000: Construction Loan
12,446 s.f. Retail Center
Asheville, North Carolina
- Undisclosed Amount: Acquisition Loan & Preferred Equity
378,265 s.f. Retail Power Center
Corpus Christi, Texas
- $14,450,000: Acquisition & Redevelopment Loan
274,223 s.f. Power Center
Twin Creeks Center
Kansas City, Missouri
- $18,844,000: Interim Construction Loan
79,344 s.f. Retail Development
Shops at Prosper Trail
- Undisclosed Amount: Permanent Fixed Rate Mortgage
204,811 s.f. Retail Power Center
Stony Creek Marketplace
In addition to shopping center finance transactions, since 1992 MCA has over $14 Billion in closed transactions, as a commercial real estate finance intermediary.