Commercial real estate’s, national organization International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) is hosting the regional Texas ICSC Conference November 8th – 10th. Metropolitan Capital Advisors senior directors will be attending and look forward to connecting with clients, lenders and starting new relationships.
The event draws thousands of developers, brokers, EDC’s, retailers and just about every discipline that is connected with commercial retail and mixed-use development each year and is the regional version of the Las Vegas ICSC which is held in May. You can learn more about ICSC Texas by viewing the brochure. The 3-day event is packed with speakers, networking opportunities and breakout educational sessions.
To speak with any of our team members at ICSC Texas 2017 stop by the Metropolitan Capital Advisors/Falcon Realty Advisors Booth – #143 or email them directly to set an appointment:
- Scott Lynn, Founding Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd McNeill, Principal | Director: email@example.com
- Sunny Sajnani, Principal | Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brandon Wilhite, Senior Director: email@example.com
- Justin Laub, Senior Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duke Dennis, Financial Analyst: email@example.com
About Metropolitan Capital Advisors
Since 1992, Metropolitan Capital Advisors has specialized in arranging debt and equity capital for commercial real estate on behalf of developers, investors and owners. Our firm is committed to the exclusive representation of our clients as a financial intermediary, clearly positioned to provide you with unbiased recommendations and solutions. As your focused representative, we will seek out the most cost-effective capital structure regardless of transaction size or complexity.
The purpose of The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) is to advance the shopping center industry and to promote its role in the commercial distribution of consumer goods and services by:
- Providing educational programsand publications in all aspects of shopping center development, finance, management, marketing and other specialized areas of professional interest;
- Conducting meetings and other programsdesigned to promote the exchange of ideas among members and to facilitate the conduct of their business;
- Collecting and disseminating information pertaining to the shopping center industry, including statistical data and other statistical research;
- Developing and maintaining professional certification programsto encourage high standards for shopping center professionals;
- Advocatingthe interest of the shopping center industry to local, state/provincial, federal and international governmental bodies; and
- Publicizingto the general public promotional and educational shopping center business information.