If you are in the commercial real estate industry, you’ve most likely heard of or attended a regional or national International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Conference. As Metropolitan Capital Advisors is headquartered in Dallas, a market that is strong at present along with the rest of North Texas and Texas in general, we are fortunate to exhibit at booth #771 and connect with our customers, lenders, and network to start new relationships with brokers and retail representatives from some of the top companies in the world.
The event draws thousands of developers, EDC’s and retailers each year and is the regional version of the huge ICSC conference in Las Vegas each May. You can learn more about the conference by viewing the brochure. The 3 day event is packed with speakers, networking opportunities, and many educational sessions.
You can come and speak with our team at our ICSC 2014 Booth #771 during the show.
About Metropolitan Capital Advisors
Since 1992, Metropolitan Capital Advisors has specialized in arranging debt and equity capital for commercial real estate on behalf of developers, investors and owners. Our firm is committed to the exclusive representation of our clients as a financial intermediary, clearly positioned to provide you with unbiased recommendations and solutions. As your focused representative, we will seek out the most cost-effective capital structure regardless of transaction size or complexity.
The purpose of The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) is to advance the shopping center industry and to promote its role in the commercial distribution of consumer goods and services by:
- Providing educational programs and publications in all aspects of shopping center development, finance, management, marketing and other specialized areas of professional interest;
- Conducting meetings and other programs designed to promote the exchange of ideas among members and to facilitate the conduct of their business;
- Collecting and disseminating information pertaining to the shopping center industry, including statistical data and other statistical research;
- Developing and maintaining professional certification programs to encourage high standards for shopping center professionals;
- Advocating the interest of the shopping center industry to local, state/provincial, federal and international governmental bodies; and
- Publicizing to the general public promotional and educational shopping center business information.